Exhibit to Reach the Archaeological Community
Reserve your exhibit space for the leading conference on American archaeology: the 83rd Annual Meeting of the Society for American Archaeology (SAA)—April 10-14, 2019, in Albuquerque, NM!
Each year a growing number of companies reach out to SAA's 7,000 plus members. The SAA Exhibit Hall is a center for learning about, networking with, and celebrating the archaeological community. Give attendees the opportunity to observe and learn about your state-of-the-art products and services that are tailored to the archaeological industry.
Each 10’ x 10’ Exhibit Booth includes:
- One 6’ draped table, two chairs, and one waste can
- Backcloth, side dividers, and one booth identification sign
- Two complimentary full registrations to the meeting. Additional full registrations may be purchased at the SAA member registration rate.
- Listing in the 84th Annual Meeting Final Program, Online Exhibitor Directory, and Meeting App
- Company logo featured in the Meeting App
- Security service
Booth reservations are not finalized until full payment and a completed and signed exhibitor reservation application are received by SAA. Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Reserve early to ensure your participation and for a wider selection of
booth options. To ensure that we can include you in the Annual Meeting Final Program, please return your reservation application by January 31, 2019.